And if you think you’ve done everything there is to do in the Alola region, then think again! Many adventures are waiting for you after you’ve completed the main story in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, and this guide will take you through them—including encountering, battling, and catching the mysterious Ultra Beasts!
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Postgame guide for the adventures—and the Ultra Beasts—awaiting you in Alola!
- Plus Alola Pokédex poster.
- Bonus interview with the games’ director and producer!
- Exclusive concept artwork of Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Mimikyu, Alolan Exeggutor, Solgaleo, Lunala, and more!
- Data for all 301 Pokémon discovered in the Alola region and their different forms!
- Key info on each Pokémon’s moves, Abilities, stats, Evolutions, and how to obtain them!
- Lists of TMs, items, and Berries—including where to find them!
- Reverse Lookup tables for the moves and Abilities found in the Alola region—perfect for the competitive battler!
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.