Dettol Lemon Breeze Antibacterial Washing Machine Cleaner. This powerful antibacterial liquid will remove bacteria, dirt, odours and limescale for a more hygienic and fresh laundry. Keeping your washing machine clean as well as your clothes is an important factor to consider when trying to fight bacteria. Use Dettol washing machine cleaner every two months in a wash on its own to kill 99.9 Percent of bacteria. This formula will reach hidden areas of the machine which will stop bad odours, leaving a lasting freshness in the machine.
- 5-in-1 PROTECTION: Bacteria, Odours, Limescale, Dirt, Freshness
- KILLS 99.9 Percent OF BACTERIA: Dettol washing machine cleaner kills 99.9 Percent of bacteria
- REMOVES LIMESCALE and DIRT: Acts as a descaler to remove limescale to help improve the functioning of your machine. Removes hidden dirt.
- LASTING FRESHNESS: This formula will reach hidden areas of the machine which will stop bad odours, leaving a lasting freshness in the machine
- EASY TO USE: Use on an empty machine, every 2 months. Recommended dosage 250ml. Pour the liquid into the detergent drawer - do not add detergent. Run the washing machine at 60°C without any laundry.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.