With our award-winning Closer to Nature baby bottle, switching between breast and bottle feeding has never been simpler – in fact it has been voted as mum's #1 bottle for switching between breast and bottle! * With our breast-like teat and built-in anti-colic valve, it could just be the best thing for baby, since you! Inspired by mum, designed by experts. Loved by mums and babies, our easy latch-on, breast-like teat feels closer to skin and mimics the natural flex and movement of a mum's breast for a comfortable feed.
- Capacity 260ml.
- 6 pack.
- BPA free.
- Wide neck bottle.
- Slow flow teats.
- The original breast-like bottle: Shaped like a breast because babies prefer it that way, our award-winning Closer to Nature baby bottle could just be the best thing for baby, since you! .
- Breast-like: Our soft silicone, breast-like teat feels closer to skin and flexes like mum for a comfortable feed - voted mum's #1 bottle for switching between breast and bottle*.
- Anti-colic: Sensitive Closer to Nature teat with anti-colic valve reduces excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air, preventing symptoms of colic.
- A latch made in heaven: 95% of mums say baby accepted our teat* – the most easily accepted and breast-like teat, ever, to encourage a natural latch.
- Most recommended baby bottle*: 95% of mums would recommend Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles.
- Manufacturer's 1 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5010415225603.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.